Friday, November 7

Friday, Nov. 7th… Rain, rain, go away… take the clouds with you!!

Remove Formatting from selection




I awoke this morning to darkness beyond the usual 6:15 AM, due to the overcast, rainy conditions left over from the night. Today is to be cloudy all day long, but it isn’t supposed to rain all day long. I wonder if I should release the critters to run, because we have an event at the school this evening, which our niece Katie is involved with. Perhaps I should just leave all the critters to their fenced in runs today so we don’t have problems trying to get them in before we leave. They will not go in if there is any remaining daylight. They just run the other way.
Update:
After consulting with Vick, I guess we will leave the animals out this morning to run…. Vicki says the program is around 7:00 or 7:30 this evening…..long after darkness will place them back in their homes, unlike the summer when it didn’t get dark until 9:00.
I see already we are in for a mess within the world every time someone says something about Obama, as did Italy's famously impolitic Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi when he described U.S. President-elect Barack Obama on Thursday as "young, handsome and even tanned." Seems the entire world is up in arms over his statement. Even though Berlusconi is known for making candid statements which get him into trouble with his own people in Italy, it pales in nature to the commotion generated in our own country. Just go to aol.com and read the article, then read the comments left by so many ranging from racist to stupid and back.
Any of us who were not for Obama, should now be over the loss and pulling together as Americans to heal our country. We may never like Obama….but we may too. Perhaps we will see we were wrong about all the negative things we saw…… and if so and the man is good to his word and campaign promises, I’ll jump behind him and support him wholeheartedly. But just let me wait and watch for a little while. I won’t however, cause him trouble as I wait and watch and I will keep a positive attitude. I suggest others do the same, because we now face one of the darkest moments in the history of the world… possibly darker than the Holocaust years. Our lives are all at stake this time… in every age group, from all ethnic origins and from every walk of life .
Remove Formatting from selection




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.