Sunday, November 30

Sunday Eve, Nov. 30th… Just gotta tell ya about Julie's recipe…

Remove Formatting from selection
Remove Formatting from selection
Remove Formatting from selection


Julie, of Julia’s New Journal, posted a recipe on Friday, November 21, 2008 for Corned Beef and Cabbage II. Vicki made it this evening and I must admit that it is the very best I’ve ever eaten …… and I’ve had it made by excellent Irish cooks. Thank you Julie from Vicki and I both. We plan to make this a main course for Vick’s family by inviting them here for a dinner soon. I must tell you that you had the winning entry in Linda’s Food Friday, that’s for sure!!
Below is a current picture of the beautiful and ugly side of nature in one photo. The temp is still 32 degrees, yet the air temperature up there is far warmer or this would be snow…… instead it falls as rain and freezes instantly. NEAT…..Not! We will welcome December in four hours! NOT!!!!!
Remove Formatting from selection



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.