Monday, April 6

Monday April 6th… Busy…Busy…Busy… Today, BUT not Tomorrow!!!

Remove Formatting from selection



Remove Formatting from selection

Why today, but not tomorrow you ask???? Cause tomorrow is Vicki’s birthday and it’s her day to do what she wants to do!! I’m her slave starting at 12:00 midnight, tonight!!
I was up early and left the alpacas out, fed all the rest, but due to the perpetual rain in the forecast, the chickens were left inside. We have been watching the eggs in the incubator, where egg’s 1 through 7 are slated to hatch today. One is working on breaking through it’s shell and another I picked up was chirping inside. I didn’t bother to check any further, because I didn’t want to lose the heat from the incubator. Since installing the additional little 7 watt bulb in the fixture and adding it to the coil circuit, We have been able to maintain the 101 degrees, that we couldn’t before adding it. All my time this morning was spent getting the 501(c)(3) application ready to mail out to our accountant in Long Island, NY, which we will mail out today. That took me all morning long to make sure everything was in place to go.
Now we can concentrate on the peeps, the lumber order for the hospice house and starting the foundation work on it as soon as the ground dries a little after all the rain is over. Keep watching for updated pictures of the chicks!!
We gotta go to Agway and get a bag of chick starter after lunch, when we go to the post office, so more pictures will follow these.








Remove Formatting from selection





Remove Formatting from selection

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.