Sunday, May 24

Sunday May 24th... We're off to Stormville, NY Today...

Remove Formatting from selection
Remove Formatting from selection
We're off to meet our son and daughter-in-law, Bill and Loraine at a huge flea market at the Stormville Airport. They go every year and asked if we would like to meet them there and spend the day. We need a break from all the building and farm stuff, so we told them we would meet them there as soon as we got up, fed all the animals and iced the eggs in the self serve cooler on the porch. I just put another chick into the brooding box and as I was taking him out of the incubator, I saw another one popping through the shell, so he will be out and fluffy dray whan we return. I'll place him in the brooding box then.




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.