Friday, September 4

Fri. Sept, 4th... Busy, Busy, Busy...Time to relax for the cookout tomorrow...

Remove Formatting from selection
Remove Formatting from selection
Hee, Hee.... I forgot to put my name on the front...
Remove Formatting from selection
I got an email from my printer about my cover picture on the book. Seems now the second time around the cover is too small and needs enlarged so the bleed exceeds the finished size by and 1/8 inch all the way around. I enlarged it as best I could, but now the text and my name along with the ISBN code will get trimmed off. Man, I just can’t seem to catch a break here. Vick’s brother did the original, so now I have to bother him again. I need a course in Graphic design, Pixilation and how to increase correct dpi and such... Hopefully Vick’s brother can give me a little instruction since he fully understands it.
We went to Stanton’s Farm Market today and picked up 54 ears of sweet corn and a bunch of macaroni & potato salad from Frank down at the Green Hill Café. Tomorrow morning we will head to Price Chopper in Glenmont to pick up the clams and other groceries needed for the 4:00 kick off of the second annual Vicki Clamarama...
Soon, Bill, Loraine and Andrew will be arriving from Long Island and ready to kick back and relax for the big event tomorrow. We are going to drop Andrew at Albany U to visit a friend and we are going out to dinner....probably at the Chinese buffet at Capital Buffet on Wolf road. We can print off some discount coupons to use and really enjoy dinner better when you have a coupon for 10% off.
I just finished mowing the front and side lawn. Now I have to go unplug the Dyson Vacuum..... Vick’s got er’ plugged again....... She had it cleaned til I got there, but I’m gonna help her put furniture back on the porch now that it is cleaned..... Later Ya’ll.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.