Wednesday, December 2

Wednesday Dec. 2nd... What to Do??? What to Do??? Brain Dead and Failing......

Remove Formatting from selection

Remove Formatting from selection
I am experiencing a brain fade lately and find I repeat myself often. I've run up against a brick wall and can't seem to find anything to write about. I think it's the lousy weather causing severe sinus attacks....worse this year, than anytime in my life that I can remember. I am experiencing a brain fade lately and find I repeat myself often. We have a written list of little things we want to do before the snow flies around here, but we work all day long and at the end of the day, we still haven't removed anything from our written list. I have to keep a list of things to do and as we work...if something else pops into my mind that we must do, I write it on the list for later. Now... I find that I should have a note, to read my notes every now and then. I am experiencing a brain fade lately and find I repeat myself quite often. (Did I say that before somewhere?)

Well I see that a brave lone wolf was in the right place at the right time and simply erased the threat of Maurice Clemmons, the alleged Cop Killing maggot who killed those four innocent policemen as they sat in a coffee shop filling out paperwork last week. At least none of our hard earned dollars will be spent on a long court fiasco and a slap on the wrist. I'd love to meet the lone policeman that wiped this turd from America's ass, as he carried one of the slain police officers weapons while heisting a car. Even though this guy's dealt with and gone. SHAME ON YOU MIKE HUCKABEE... I hope you dream about these four people and their heart broken families, compliments of you, big man! Yeah...you made a mistake!!! Now Live With It!

Sometimes I think the only way this country will survive, involves another revolution similar to the one which allowed its birth originally. Unfortunately, it appears we are marching toward the front lines of just such a revolt, as Obama continues to levee against those who have little to give, and allows the politicians next to him to flourish in wealth... voting themselves raises as he stops programs which benefit the citizens and instituting a health care package which doesn't ever have to apply to his cronies in Washington. What's good for the Goose is good for the Gander too.
We the people, need to impose enough force on this, "government of the people", to force these thieving jackals to be covered by the same health care and follow laws, rules and other policies they create for us. They should not have their own elite policies and rules which last the rest of their lives, even if they retire or quit!
Isn't it enough that it is free to them, when it is not to us?????
When our chosen official's loose money from their retirement accounts or have to dig into their pockets to pay for anything, as a result of the things they vote for and create, maybe then they will be good programs and items. When you and your family have to live with your creations, you choose wiser and more carefully.
Some things I don't FORGET!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.