Friday, April 23

Friday, April 23, 2010... Death to the Stone Layer....Well Almost This Morning...

Remove Formatting from selection

Remove Formatting from selection
Wow, I woke up this morning and felt like death warmed over...a few times already! The two tons of stone I lifted... 1 ½ ton in the am when I unloaded the damned quarry truck delivery and then all the ones I lifted and spun around, fitting into place about killed me!!!!! My chest hurts, my back hurts, and my knees hurt... wait a minute.... My nose doesn't hurt, but everything else does! (I saved a lot of time there) I believe I'm hatching a bit of a cold too.
We made our rounds today starting at Bryant's returning bottles for the deposit. We came out of there with almost ten dollars... Then we came home to prepare ten dozen eggs for a restaurant customer...then to Story's nursery...to no avail, then Catskill Mountain Signs where we ordered two signs...then changed it to one sign and an addition vinyl stick on update for the present sign. Then we were off to the top of the Catskill Mountain's and down route 214 into Phoenicia, where we had lunch at Brio's pub & Restaurant on Main Street. We left there and headed for Woodstock, where we picked up a few items and visited a really nice shop called Luminas. We also got to video Mr. Woodstock, a fellow trapped in the sixties on the streets of Woodstock. After finishing up there, we headed for home. It was a great day and we enjoyed the trip.






On Main Street, Woodstock.... An Easter Egg.....

Hunter Mountain Ski Resort... Hunter, New York


A beaver colony along route 214 on the way to Phoneicia....




Devil's Tombstone State Park, along route 214 Also.....









What a beautiful stretch of road on route 214 just before coming to Devil's Tombstone State Park...
Remove Formatting from selection
Below is Mr. Woodstock.....

18135© Cluckin' "A" Critter Farm, LLC


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.