Saturday, August 7

Saturday, August 07, 2010... We Won't Have a Large Post Today....We're Away...

Remove Formatting from selection

Remove Formatting from selection
Off we go this morning....all packed and on the road by 8:00 AM! To bed at 2 AM and back up to go at 6:00 Am are days like I used to keep in another life.... Now if only Vick would flip out on me, kinda like a bi-polar crazy woman, it would all come flooding back and feel like "Ol' home week."
Yes, all craziness aside, we're off for the fair metropolis of Ashland.....the huge city beyond the little town of Windham, New York...where the population is 1,905, where they have to be counting dogs, cats, and parakeets and obviously counting a lot of people from neighboring Windham, since the towns actually touch one another.
We'll be there from 10:00 to 5:00 this afternoon selling whatever we can in Gypsy fashion my friend's........I will report more with pictures tomorrow..... BYE
024001© Cluckin' "A" Critter Farm, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.