Thursday, September 2

Thursday, September 02, 2010... My Family Guests Arrived Safely and We're Off and Running...

Remove Formatting from selection

Remove Formatting from selection Remove Formatting from selection
I will probably not be blogging regularly until my family leaves for Pennsylvania later in the weekend. I haven't seen her for many years and we will be spending as much time with her, the hubby and kids as we can before their leaving for home.
Please understand and know that we will return to our regular postings after the holiday. Until then, so long friends...... enjoy the last holiday before the end of summer.........

027292© Cluckin' "A" Critter Farm, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.