Tuesday, July 19

Tuesday, July 19, 2011..Auggggggrrrrr...COMPUTERS! I hate em’ sometimes......

Remove Formatting from selection


Remove Formatting from selection
Sorry there won’t be much of a blog entry today...I’m all computered out and it’s lucky I walk away and don’t smash it to smithereens with a sledge hammer!
I have been down since Sunday evening with a computer crashing virus which slid in while I had Norton disabled to perform a “system recovery to an earlier date”.
Obviously, a lingering virus crept in when the system rebooted without Norton to keep it at bay. Well......after 36 hours of fighting and lots of Norton support....I got my Norton program back on-line and killed the virus. We’re up and running but burnt out, so I’ll blog later!



040950 Cluckin' "A" Critter Farm, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.