Sunday, August 5

Sunday, August 05, 2012...Ready For A Special Visit...My Son and Grandchildren...












Last month my daughter Joanne and two boys Gage and Lucas came to visit for a few days bringing her mother-in-law Paula along. It was a great visit because I always love to see my daughter and grandsons, but I grew up and went to school with Paula in the sixties. It was a back to the sixties time foe a short while and then on with the weekend visit, all of us having a blast. So now, later this evening around seven, my son Joe, his wife Christina, daughters Logan and Ava and twin sons Alex and Brayden will arrive and stay until Tuesday. I don’t know what they will want to do or if they will want to go see things, but we’re going to let that up to them.
Yesterday we worked on things around the house...you know...tidying up for the company and then went to the turkey house to work a bit after the heat of the day died down a little. We installed the two rubber mats, redid the slide gate rope to work from outside the fence and put a larger water pan in for the turkey poults. After doing the mats, my back ached a bit, but the mats are a hundred pounds of dead weight each...so later in the evening, when finished, we went into the swimming pool. When we had our fill of the pool I went to the shower and to the bed to relax and watch TV. Vick did acupuncture on me and I on her. I have a picture of me to post with all the needles sticking out of my lower back, but she wouldn’t post hers.....
Gotta go, because we need to finalize everything and grocery shop for the coming visit......I won’t post again until they are gone, but should have lots of pictures to put up then....

Ten needles in the sore spot....for a half hour....

Needles treat the pain....Nice to be married to a nurse.




If you like what we talk about and the pictures we show, why not become a follower? Join at the left by clicking on "Join this site". Also, feel free to leave a message anytime about anything I write. Skip

050156 Cluckin' "A" Critter Farm, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.