Friday, November 23


Hi ya’ll, little can be said about what’s new here. As you can see, I can walk unassisted, but my stamina isn’t worth a crap. Walk from the kitchen to the living room and I’m ready for a nap! The worst part of it all, since being over the morphine thing…..is that I positively still cannot even sit in a chair without pain! I can’t sleep in the upstairs bed without pain all night long either, but can sleep on the couch uninterrupted, all night long without pain. Doing this blog post is very uncomfortable to say the least, so expect them now and then….and short ones. Things are improving daily now though, so who knows how much longer before I can sit comfortably to do this. Keep watching……

If you like what we talk about and the pictures we show, why not become a follower? Join at the left by clicking on "Join this site". Also, feel free to leave a message anytime about anything I write. Skip


052440 Cluckin' "A" Critter Farm, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.