Wednesday, November 28











Just a word this morning; telling you that I’m on my way to the Doctor’s office for a ten o’clock appointment for him to check my knee. This is the first time out since surgery and I hope it ends up with me telling you he removed these darned staples. I also hope it isn’t too bad riding in a car, since I have so much trouble sitting. Anyway, by this afternoon, I should be one step closer to my goal of being back in the saddle again. Below is a picture of the soap making Sunday activities with Vick and Judy making some great smelling soaps…
What a wonderful smell the basement has while the soap sets up
They’ll be in the hospice gift shop for sale, every Saturday and Sunday until Christmas. Below is a few pictures oof the method...
 

If you like what we talk about and the pictures we show, why not become a follower? Join at the left by clicking on "Join this site". Also, feel free to leave a message anytime about anything I write. Skip

052505 Cluckin' "A" Critter Farm, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.