Thursday, November 8



The Cluckin' "A" Highlight of the day!
This morning I’m highlighting some of my favorite pictures Vick has painted to date. They are water color prints…..highly affordable and ready to drop into an 11 X 14 frame, making them easily prepared and finished for Christmas gifts. They are prepared as fine art prints through the professional expertise of Visual Winds Studio, in Schenectady, NY.
Check these out. They are but a few of my very favorite ones. You can see them all by CLICKING HERE



This painting is of the late Izzy, the infamous Washington County hospice dog that was owned by Jon Katz. He passed with cancer during the summer. What a beautiful animal he was.

The above prints are my favorites from her dog series and the ones below are my favorite scenery choices.



If you like what we talk about and the pictures we show, why not become a follower? Join at the right by clicking on "Join this site". You can always link to us on your facebook page or follow us on Twitter too. Feel free to leave a message anytime about anything I write or what you would like to see more of. Skip

052137 Cluckin' "A" Critter Farm, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.