Thursday, November 8



Want to know what goes on in the bedroom after Vick and I get up each morning????? Well here it is…the same thing morning after morning. Now I ask you…..What’s wrong with a dog’s life again?
Oh yes…and what about a cat? 

Yes, they're alive....you can see they moved a little.

If you like what we talk about and the pictures we show, why not become a follower? Join at the right by clicking on "Join this site". You can always link to us on your facebook page or follow us on Twitter too. Feel free to leave a message anytime about anything I write or what you would like to see more of. Skip

052128 Cluckin' "A" Critter Farm, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.