Saturday, November 3



I started this morning out by putting the hospice gift shop signs out on my way to GNH Lumber, where I picked up the trim pieces for Judy’s bathroom. We’re going over to finish this evening when we close up the shop at 4:00…or after dark when we put the animals away.
Anyway, here is a picture of the Signs I put out this morning.
Vick is spinning alpaca fiber into yarn. Lots of people find this interesting and say it takes them back in time to when people used to make clothing this way. It is captivating to watch someone spinning the raw fiber into a uniform little thread, which is then doubled, spun into a twist, which makes it become a plied yarn. The next step is knitting or weaving it into a piece of clothing. Cool!!!!!!!!
Spinning fiber into yarn in the hospice gift shop....


If you like what we talk about and the pictures we show, why not become a follower? Join at the right by clicking on "Join this site". You can always link to us on your facebook page or follow us on Twitter too. Feel free to leave a message anytime about anything I write or what you would like to see more of. Skip

052012 Cluckin' "A" Critter Farm, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.