Thursday, November 1



 We took an afternoon ride to The Original Appleby’s for animal feed and wood chips. We always enjoy our visit to Alan and Liddy’s feed store because it’s like stepping back in time. I forgot to snap a picture inside, but sometimes...people don’t like having their pictures taken or pictures taken within their businesses. I’d have to ask Liddy and Alan if they minded first.  Anyway, here is the inside of the feed storage area...
November 1st, Halloween is over and these guys remain. Ah-ha…we’ll simply refer to them as Thanksgiving pumpkins now, for that day is not long off! Wow…speaking of not far off, my surgery is just 12 days away and I haven’t heard from the hospital yet. I have an appointment with my Dr. on the 5th for clearance. I then need to schedule when to go to the St. Peters Hospital for pre-surgical testing. The surgery is firmly scheduled for the 13th of this month. I’ll be posting from the hospital on my Kindle fire…once the drugs wear off and I’ll only be there three days until I’m on my way home.

I can’t wait. The operation and pain thereafter will be a bitter/sweet thing I’m looking forward to, because once the incision pain is gone, it’s uphill from there on…  


 

If you like what we talk about and the pictures we show, why not become a follower? Join at the right by clicking on "Join this site". You can always link to us on your facebook page or follow us on Twitter too. Feel free to leave a message anytime about anything I write or what you would like to see more of. Skip

051960 Cluckin' "A" Critter Farm, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.