Monday, January 21











Well, here we are…Monday morning 9:42 AM and although it’s only 20° outside, we didn’t get any of the snow they predicted. Now that’s something to celebrate. I know I promised to post pictures last evening, but until we finished up everything we needed to do and wanted to do, I was so tired I could hardly keep my eyes open. I did get the pictures into the computer, edited and ready to post, but gave up and went to bed instead...planning to post them first thing this morning. I am posting them and then getting ready to go to Vick’s acupuncture appointment with her. I also must feed and water the animals before leaving, so I got to get moving. Enjoy the photos!
 
The Gift Shop
Luke
On the run....
front to back...Joey Sgt. Pepper and Luke
Stark difference between summer camp fires and ice....
fishy, fish in the brook.....
The heater keepsthe pond from icing up....
The fish are healthjy, but slow....
The decorated bird feeder....They love it
A store of twenty bags of wood pellets. Let it snow....
Vick's one-of-a-kind tire swing in the tree.....
Charolette's web....and ol' Wilbur...In process, soon to be done.
 


If you like what we talk about and the pictures we show, why not become a follower? Join at the left by clicking on "Join this site". Also, feel free to leave a message anytime about anything I write. Skip


053194 Cluckin' "A" Critter Farm, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.