Tuesday, January 15












What a beautiful morning. I was up at 6 AM, let the dogs out, and began making my coffee, when I looked out across the Pupskill Lake to see a beautiful sunrise in the making.
Last evening when we return from Albany, we found the part for the pellet stove on the front porch, which was delivered by UPS. I immediately installed it in the pellet stove and fired it off. What a lovely sight! It’s hard to believe that in less than a week, one can miss something so much, but coming down in the morning without that usual glow and inviting warmth, was something I missed immediately. This morning I was greeted with the usual glowing warmth and cozy feeling that I am used to as I came down the steps.

Today I will get Vick awake at 9:30 so she can get ready to go to Washington County, where we will visit our friend Pam at Deluge Design Stained Glass. Her shop is in Cambridge, New York. The last time we were there, Vick was looking for a new soldering wand with a very small tip. Pam said she would look through her vendor’s offerings to find a light weight tip that was suitable for the lightweight work Vick was performing. Pam emailed Vick to say she had received the new wand and that we could pick it up anytime. Today is the day.
Yesterday I snapped some pictures of the animals out in the field. As you can see by looking, they were enjoying themselves immensely. I’m sure they will be glad when all the snow is gone and the grass returns to green so they can pick their bugs at random. I know the ducks will be happy when the Pupskill Lake thaws and returns to normal so they can swim all day long. Enjoy the pictures.
Alway a couple wise guys that fly over the fence...
The House is lookin good.....
When the snow is gone, I can clean up a little....
The Pupskill Lake is thawing slowly...
Some of the survivors, out and about....
Ducks find any puddle...anywhere...anytime...
If you like what we talk about and the pictures we show, why not become a follower? Join at the left by clicking on "Join this site". Also, feel free to leave a message anytime about anything I write. Skip

053113 Cluckin' "A" Critter Farm, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.