Thursday, March 6

Surprise…Surprise…Surprise…We’re Always Surprised…


This morning I was pleasantly surprised when I went to do the usual morning feeding and watering…Check it out!
Approaching the turkey houses...

 
Two Tom's???
 
Yes! Two Tom's...Excellent!
 
We now have a back-up Tommy if something ever happens to Terrance.
Ice never discourages the ducks…they know I’m around!
 

Nature plays tricks...up close, this looks like a dragon fly frozen on the ice...
 
I chisel this stupid little pond open for the ducks daily...
 
They all stand around waiting for me to finish...
 
They will dive right into that frigid water and stay all day long...
And Doodles was the first to get in today...
All’s well that ends well. The shop is open, the animals out.
The sun shines on the barn roof and the warm rays melt snow, though it is 15 degrees out there
There was a pitty-patter of flat feet out there on the lake looking for open water...
Here comes the sun, dee da dee dee dum...here comes the sun..It's all right, it's all right, the Beatles and lounging chickens...
No longer an honor system for the many...due to a an un-honorable few...
 I’m waiting for my KickStarter program and Vick is blogging and showing her art and telling all about her life. Vick's blog
If you like what we talk about and the pictures we show, why not become a follower? Join at the right by clicking on "Join this site". Also, feel free to leave a message anytime…about anything I write. Skip

072284 Cluckin' "A" Critter Farm, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.