Sunday, October 19

Sun. Oct. 19th...Another great fall morning on the Cluckin' "A"......


Good Morning everyone! How great it is to awaken to the sounds of a rooster on the farm every morning. Vicki and I both dreamed of living like this all of our lives, but thought it just wasn't to be. Then tragedy struck and Vicki's husband of many years perished with cancer. My life was a messed up deal for many years with the wrong person, a high stress job I was lucky to retire from and two heart attacks. Life is so stress free for both of us now with retirement and the fact that two lonely souls found each other and could relate to each others dreams as if they were their own. Vicki and I have known each other since 2004 but have been together for two years. That's two years of 24/7 accompaniment with each other and still wanting and trying to get closer. It's great to be in love and with the one you love, because the sun shines in your life everyday. I'm not saying we don't have arguments..... but they always end in a loving embrace and we don't go to bed angry. When you hear the old adage that "The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, you know you're not supposed to believe it, and don't!! I've been on the other side of that fence!


Bye, Bye



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.