Thursday, November 13

Thurs. Nov. 13th… Today was our day and we took it and ran!!!!!

Remove Formatting from selection
Today marked the two year anniversary of Vicki and I getting together here on the Cluckin’ “A” Critter Farm. We have known each other for more than four years… when she bought a puppy from me when I was living in Pennsylvania. Anyway…… Vick’s first husband succumbed to cancer and she moved here to be closer to family and since I had kept in email contact and received pictures of the puppy as she grew, we also talked and I supported Vick throughout Carl’s sickness and after he departed. I came to the Cluckin’ “A” Critter Farm in the beginning when she asked if I could help her as she bought the place……and to do a little carpentry work after she closed on the property. I agreed and here I am……… after two years to this day. I started helping her in early August with a trip to see the property. By September, she had made the deal and closed in October. I then came up from Pa. to help with the carpentry and by November 13th, realized I had found my soul mate and the love of my life. For the last two years, we have not been out of each others sight for an hour……… we have been together 24 hours a day, seven days a week for two solid years and I can’t get close enough to her…… even to this very day…… and will continue to try harder every day…… for the rest of my life.
We officially married on February 14th, 2008, but we choose to celebrate today…….Nov. 13th as our true anniversary…… The date that Vicki and I actually became as one…once we both confided in each other that deep, loving feelings had evolved.
So today was our day…… we left early and stayed late…… we bought what we needed to attend an event coming up in Albany that we will attend on behalf of our newest venture, Nature’s friends of Hospice, Inc., the business we started to raise funding for the Hospice program of Columbia - Greene county. The event on November 20th is hosted by the Hospice and Palliative Care Association of New York State. The 4th Annual Musical Comedy Hour & Live Auction will be held at the Albany Marriott Hotel and Vicki being a retired Hospice care nurse…… this is very near and dear to her heart, so we will be in attendance for the buffet dinner, the comedy hour, followed by a live auction to raise funding. We can’t wait.
I’m going to give everyone a treat by giving you all a look at Vicki’s recently completed art work which she has worked on almost every evening before bed for the past several months. She does magnificent work and I am extremely proud to share these copies with you all. All the watercolors are of pets belonging to people we know, because Vick feels it makes the portrait a more personal type picture when completed. She does commission work from clear, detailed photos of your pet and will accept applications for watercolors at:
http://skipwattbooks.com/skipwattbooks_011.com Just click on the text which says, “ For terms and conditions, click here.”




"Four Seasons of Beauty"

"Rose"


"Autumn's Remainder"



"Rose II"




"Elvis"





"ol' Yeller"














"Emmy"


















"Winky"












"Robbie Rooster"





















"Rudy Rooster"























The Infamous Barbie & Boobie with a good message! Carry on ladies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.