Friday, December 5

Fri. Eve, Dec. 5th… Eggs, Eggs, Eggs… Tina lays another also!

Remove Formatting from selection
Remove Formatting from selection

Today was a good day for getting ready for the party tomorrow evening at 6:00 PM. I worked all day outside and Vicki worked all day inside, cleaning and straightening up and preparing everything she has planned to do. I worked outside the barn and leveled crusher stone dust where we have to walk to get to the barn. I also cleaned up the inside of the barn and moved all the building tools and supplies to the upstairs front room and emptied the feed room of everything except feed and light bulbs, etc., which are on the shelf anyway. Being outside all day, my sinus’ are inflamed and I have one blasting headache, so I will warm up and retire to watch some TV before bed or work on my biography proof reading……… because it won’t be long until it’s ready to be published, once the re-writing and proof reading is done. I’ll get Vick to do the final editing when I complete the re-write. After I publish or at least have this one ready to publish, I’m going to finish the book of poetry and get it ready to publish too. I have several other novels in the works as soon as I can finish these up.Below are the pictures I promised to take. As usual, I ran out of daylight and remembered I was going to shoot pictures. Oh well… they aren’t too bad.Don’t forget to go to the site I mentioned:
UNLOCKER 1.8.7 BY CEDRICK 'NITCH' COLLOMB

http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/ Don’t let this slip by without downloading it. If you ever have a spy ware or any file that you want to delete from your computer, but it says “The file cannot be deleted.” you can just right click on the file and use Unlocker to delete the file or just unlock it so you can see what it is. It’s free and just saved me a ton of headaches today! No more Best Buy…… and being held hostage.Download it even if you don’t think you need it. You’ll be glad you did!

Filled outside the chicken house


This is how we winterized the barn


The outside chicken run with nylon in place


Looking toward the chicken coop




Celotex that closes off the loft






Timmy outside the chicken run





The feed room....organized








The Bunnies....under heat lamps







Tina is gonna lay her egg.










Another view of the feed room.









Crates, bulbs and meds











Tina still laying her egg













Timmy patiently waits for Tina












31 dozen chicken eggs & 1 doz duck eggs















Very cozy & very happy bunnies














Sometimes it even surprises her!

















Did I do that?

















Tina & Timmy's apartment


















One dozen turkey eggs here and nine in the incubator.....hopfully to hatch!




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.