Friday, December 5

Friday, Dec. 5th… Fight a Virus or spyware with this tool.... FREE!!...






Remove Formatting from selection


Good morning from the Cluckin’ “A” Critter Farm…… It’s a cold, crisp 19 degrees outside the window here this morning, but they promise we will see 32 degrees here today as our sunny high. The chickens and ducks won’t care as long as they can get out and peck like chickens do and swim like ducks always want to do. You can see the disappointment in their little eyes when they look at the Pupskill Lake Pond and the water is “hard”. Thank goodness the little duck pond right outside their pen is spring fed and stays open most of the winter, or they wouldn’t have anyplace to wet their feathers, so to speak…… All I know is that, when the weather is nice and they can be out, they lay eggs like they are going out of style…… give us a day of drizzle and rain, (when we usually keep them inside) and they retaliate by not laying eggs!
Oh yeah….EGGS!! The turkey eggs are ready to start hatching on the 7th… in fact, we are moving one egg a day out of the egg turner and placing it on the screened bottom to hatch. We’ll see….if Timmy did his job they will hatch…if not we surely can’t blame Tina…she did her part and laid the eggs. Lets all hope to see some turkey peeps on the 7th………
Today we do some clean-up work around the house and a little back filling around the back side of the barn where the water line ditch has sunken below ground level and is exposing the underside of the barn wall near the hydrant inside. A little dry dirt from the pile and several buckets of stone will fix that. We are getting ready for an appreciation dinner party we are throwing on Saturday evening for the folks from GNH, Hilltop Agway, Brush Construction and a few other friends and of course our family. It is in appreciation for the years service and all the kindness extended to Vicki and I as we built our barn and various other projects over the year. Many people did favors and lent us tools and things necessary to complete our projects and all played a large part in making our work easier to accomplish and we appreciate everything received from all our friends and neighbors. If you read this and you know us…… stop on by and grab a plate…… you’re surely welcome. If we don’t know you and we should……stop on by and say hello, because that’s all it takes become a friend!
Oh yeah…… here is a really valuable bit of free information that you will kiss me for!!!!! Have you ever picked up a spy ware, malware or a virus that takes your computer hostage and wants you to buy their program to get rid of it? It is the oldest trick in the book and can drive you crazy. The last time it happened to me we paid Best Buy $100.00, plus several trips to and from their store with my tower…had weeks of downtime on our blog and websites and finally had to reload everything manually…….. Ever happen to you? Well it just happened to me today again...after opening an email that was infected. I was livid!!!! I thought, here we go again……… I started looking on-line for some kind of help and guess what? I found a God sent web site. It’s called Unlocker. This is from their website: “Unlocker is completely free and will always remain free, which means you can use it free of charge for any purposes.” It goes on to say, “If you are satisfied with Unlocker and want to help Unlocker improve or motivate the development of other quality programs, any amount of donation small or large will be welcome and gratefully appreciated.” I used it and even though the program said it couldn’t see a lock on the file, it stated that they could still help me with my problem and asked what I wanted to do…… repair, delete, etc. etc. Well, I clicked on delete and it immediately removed the virus file that was previously locked. It said I needed to reboot my computer for it to completely delete the file, so I rebooted and when it came back up, my computer was infection free. I looked everywhere and nothing remained. This is a virtual goldmine website! The program name is: Unlocker 1.8.7 by Cedrick 'NITCH' Collomb.
Here is the complete link to get this valuable program:
http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/ I’ll appreciate every kind thought you have about me every time you use this free tool. Enjoy!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.