Wednesday, December 17

Pictures from my last post of Dec. 7th...

Remove Formatting from selection

I had all kinds of trouble trying to upload the following pictures after posting the text portion last night. It took almost three minutes to load the page no matter where you went in Blogger after that, so I dumped it and redid it this way. Now everything is ok.

This is the "Senior Citizen" hen house.

Nesting boxes in the "Senior Citizen" hen house.


Outside run for the ducks



inside the duck house




This is Phillip Pheasant





I'm too sexy for my clothes...too sexy don't ya know... I'm sexy where I go.
The new Barn chicken coop










New coop










Claudia de putt-putt









Sir Dorasal Dempseey












Vick and Timmy..... She loves to torment him with her affections..











The "Girlie Man" knitting a Hospice scarf....













Sedwick Von Chick














Tina roosing on the steps to the loft.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.