Wednesday, February 25

Wed. Feb 25th… I can’t remember if I remembered or not……

Remove Formatting from selection


Remove Formatting from selection
Hello everyone…… I must say that I have been extremely busy here, trying to get my book published and prepare for tax season. We bought the QuickBooks program and it has been giving me trouble ever since. I should call our accountant, but he is up to his eyeballs in tax work for other people right now, so we will continue to try to set this stupid Rubik Cube of a program as best we can until later. I have made phenomenal headway with the book of poetry I am going to publish soon. Almost everything is completed, with the exception of the ISBN, UPC, the Library of Congress listing and copyrighting and a couple of insignificant little things I will take care of in the near future……… including the outrageous cost of printing it.
Anyway……… Vicki just brought it to my attention, that I hadn’t posted a blog entry today…… and yes Bill, it’s 8:31 in the evening and I just now read my emails from you.... one of which was about the missing blog, which you sent to me this morning. See how busy I was today??????
ANYWAY.....We left for Albany at 2:30 this afternoon to do some badly needed grocery shopping and just returned about 7:30 this evening, and the fire was out, when we got here too, so that took some time to resolve and then we got a bite to eat. Now I’m done and ready to pick up the pieces of my life, which I left strewn all over the place today and I offer my apologies to all who read the blog regularly. I am going to ease off on the book a little now and work on the accounting for the farm and us. We gotta figure this QuickBooks thingie out…… and fast, so I can start entering all these stupid receipts for the farm feed, supplies and all, so I’ll be doing that and blogging too. Here is the latest cover for the book. I agree with Vick……… it is much nicer than the clipart styled one I posted first. Tomorrow morning, I will post early, as usual.
Remove Formatting from selection
This is the chosen cover for my book of Poetry. It bears the title.
Remove Formatting from selection











No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.