Sunday, April 19

Sunday April 19th… We’re on a Rapid Downhill Roll to Summer…

Remove Formatting from selection
They’re Off……… Just like a horse race…… going at breakneck speed, into the beginning of spring and rounding the corner, heading toward summer………
How I hope we can make all the ends come together here this year. I want so bad, to finish up with the barn (bunny house), the hospice gift shop and the rear deck roof, so we can settle down and enjoy some of our summer this year. Last year Vicki suffered most of the summer and then the remainder was spent on the road daily, with the treatment that, at least gave us a little enjoyment toward fall. Now Vicki has tracked down my ailment on the computer. She is amazing and should have been a Doctor, rather than a nurse. She is very thorough and very intelligent about researching and diagnosing a problem. She looks at it from every angle before coming to a conclusion. In doing so, she has found a kind of Psoriasis’ that causes joint pain, lower back pain, swelling and inflammation of the ligaments and tendons in the hands, fingers, feet and especially the knees. It also causes the little fluid filled blisters on my feet and the raw, open spots that developed on my ankles and toes, which appeared at the beginning of this condition, way back in 1980. Each and every ailment I suffer or have suffered since this first started, so many years ago, are listed with this type of arthritic Psoriasis…… There is nothing listed that I haven’t suffered… and nothing I have ever suffered that isn’t listed. I’m convinced she has found my chronic ailment…… something that a busload of physicians couldn’t find in all these years. Like I said… she is an amazing woman and I’m so proud to be in her life and the one she chose to love. Now… all we need too find is the cure! Vitamin D and walking as exercise, is the beginning, I guess, from what she discovered so far, but I know she will research further and we’ll whip this in the future if it is at all possoble…… Oh, she has also found what the little, pimple type, growth on my forehead is called and that it is harmless and comes from a reduced production of something in the skin which happens with aging… and that I accomplish without any help and I do it quite well.
Like I said, Vicki is a unique young lady, that should have been encouraged to continue on with her college and become a physician. Unfortunately, she wasn’t encouraged to do so and many lives ended prematurely, that she most certainly, would have enriched, prolonged, cured and saved. Such a pity……

Remove Formatting from selectionRemove Formatting from selection




Vicki on graduation day... when the world became a little better because of the lives she would save in the future.......
And save lives she did!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.