Thursday, July 16

Thurs. July 16th... Going To the Doctor to See What Can Maybe Be Done......

Remove Formatting from selection
Remove Formatting from selection
Today I’m seeing my nurse practitioner about this Psoriasis and see if she can give me something better for it or refer me to a Rheumatologist for better care of the condition. I can’t go on like this if there is something that can be done to return me to a semi-normal condition so I can function. We’ll see what happens...

Vick’s parents we're here yesterday and we all had a nice visit. Katie of course, goo-goo’ed all over the kittens, while Joe and I sat on the rear deck contemplating what it will be like when the roof is on.
Well.... I’m off to the shower to get ready for an 11:30 appointment. Later!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.