Tuesday, September 1

Tues. Sept. 1st... What a busy, busy day... My book proof came, and Company...

Remove Formatting from selection
Remove Formatting from selection
Wow....What a busy day today was....... It started off this morning with Jack coming for eggs. He bought all we had at the time, Then Phil showed up and wanted eggs, so we checked the chicken house again and found enough to make a dozen chicken eggs. Then another regular came and we rounded up enough duck eggs in the nests to give him a dozen of our best duck eggs. Finally, our friend Kenny showed up and we had coffee and put together a dozen eggs for him. We decided after that, we would not even attempt another dozen eggs today. It was luck that we satisfied everybody that came for eggs as it was...better not push our luck anymore today.
The FedEx guy pulled in and dropped off my book Proof of Poetry which I am having printed. I wrote the poems, Vick and My cousin in Mississippi edited and proof read the poems and I published it and now it is at the printers awaiting final approval of this proof they sent to us today. Vick wants to go over it completely again from cover to cover and proofread it one more time. Tomorrow, we will fax off the final approval form and it will be off to the press. We can’t wait! I already sold the first copy to a lady in Lititz, Pa. She is a regular blog reader and asked if I would sell her the first copy out. Soon, it will be on its way to her.
I also finished a new website for a Chiropractor in Guilderland, which is just on the outskirts of Albany and Colonie. It is http://www.spinalaidguild.com and everyone in the office is excited about having it up and running. Mike has already gained a new patient from the site which called in the first day it was on-line. I hope he has many, many more calls as a result of the new website. Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.