Friday, November 6

Friday, Nov. 6th... We Need To Set Up and Take Notice In This Country...I'm Pissed Off!

Remove Formatting from selection

Remove Formatting from selection

Remove Formatting from selection

I'll tell ya, I've about had it with these civil rights nuts... tree huggers and radical ninnies that don't want to be politically incorrect in their views of Muslims, their threat and the way they are taking over our country from the inside! Call me what ever you want, but I am an American. Nothing Else! I don't care about anyone's religion! You can be what you want to be, but if you live here, you do it as an American or an American wanna-be! I don't want to speak anything but English! If you want to live here, learn it! If you wanna speak some other language, go to a country that speaks that language! If you don't want to work...starve. I'm tired of supporting you and your wife which continues to pop out kids like a Pez dispenser shoots out candy! I'm tired of paying outrageous school taxes to fund your nasty mouthed, uncouth, spawn that wants everything, but expects to have it handed to them as they give me the finger, or worse yet curse me to my face thinking I won't rip their lips off for doing so because they are under eighteen.
Think of the thirteen families of the brave victims at Fort Hood...or the thirty other families who are thanking God that their American children survived. Think of the many, many others who have recently mourned the loss of their beloved children, killed overseas, by such ruthless ingrates as this idiotic Muslim, that should never have been in our military, let alone be free to walk our streets to wreak havoc on our citizens as it occurred back on 9/11/2001.
How sad that we allow the infiltration of our country by such slugs...allowing them to walk the streets, proudly cloaked in Muslim garb and spouting off crap in the morning hours, about the fear that he is going to be deployed to their country to actually fight and possibly kill other Muslims, then not thinking twice about killing thirteen Americans and wounding another thirty others in that same afternoon. Say what you will about me...call me a hate monger or whatever you wish, but I think this guy needs to go the route of Sadam Hussein and the noose outside the barracks in Fort Hood. The charge is Treason against the United States. He committed it and he was caught in the act...red handed...Hang Him!
Muslims need to swear allegiance to America and the United States or they should be deported! If you do not want to be an announced American Muslim, go to a Muslim country and take your chances there. If we keep this up, we will all be executed by Muslims at some point. They will never give up their cause and all Americans will be their enemies because we breathe. WAKE UP AMERICA!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.