Monday, November 9

Monday, Nov. 9th... A Nice Day Before the Storm of Health Care Hits the Senate...

Remove Formatting from selection

Remove Formatting from selection
All Those in Favor...
Remove Formatting from selection

Wow, another day in the sixties in November is a nice reprieve before the winter winds begin whipping around again. Not tow days ago, we had ice on the Pupskill Bay Lake Pond and it was bitter enough, that you couldn't stand to face the wind, which was blowing out of the north. Some time soon, we will be met with nasty upstate weather that won't let go of its winter grip until next spring. Winters up her can be brutal, so we've been told, but in the four winters we have endured here, we have not suffered much beyond that of the old Pennsylvania or Jersey winters of our past. We keep getting warnings that this is not the normal winters of upstate New York, and that one day we will find ourselves in the grip of a normal New York winter and we had better be prepared for it. Ok...Bring It On!

I'm working on my second book every morning for a little while before blogging and doing other things. That way, I can complete the re-writes and keep it moving along so I can also get it into print. It has been done since early this past summer, but still needed a going over and touching up, along with the usual spell check and editing by me along with needed changes, clearer verbiage and proper sentence structuring. It has been a long while since I really read over the transcript, so it's once again interesting to me and sometimes, it surprises me or I will remember something to inject which was forgotten in the initial writing. It is really a relaxing exercise in reliving how Vicki and I met, got together, grew to better know one another, fell in love and finally married and started a farm full of love, fun, learning, knowledge, faith and relaxation. I'm sure everyone will want to read this book, because it is so full of everyday living and normal adventure involved with dreaming and then making that dream come true.

Today, since it is going to be so warm and beautiful, I think I will use it to remove all summer and fall items to their respective sheds and shelters for the coming winter. A man would have to be a fool commit a folly and dance away his chance to comfortably do what he would later have to shiver and freeze to accomplish, so I will use this day to house all the items needing winterized and for a change, do it comfortably...........I think we will utilize this entire week of stable fifty degree weather to accomplish any pre-winter notions we can come up with, because beyond this...who knows what lies in store for us?


NOTICE TO ALL SENATORS ----- VOTE NO, TO THE NEW HEALTH PLAN... OR PAY DEARLY AT THE POLLS NEXT ELECTION!!!! (If not before)
REMEMBER, JUST LIKE 9/11/2001, WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!!!!!!!!


Remove Formatting from selection

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.