Wednesday, March 24

Wed. March 24th... Yuck, We're Off To The Dentist...

Remove Formatting from selection

Remove Formatting from selection
We're going to the dentist this morning for Vick to get a tooth fixed up and pay six payments on a Porsche for the dentist. WOW... $2,300.00 for one tooth......and she has a whole mouthful of them! I think I should get a big...BIG insurance policy on her.

Let's see...... the average person has about 26 teeth right? So...$2,300.00 times 26 equals approximately $59, 800.00......Sooooo, that's what we should insure her mouth for. Everything she says should be considered gold by more than just me too!
16427© Cluckin' "A" Critter Farm, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.