Monday, April 12

Monday, April 12, 2010... Yesterday The Bunny Brothel...Today the World!!!

Remove Formatting from selection


Remove Formatting from selection

Ah... well....maybe I got a little carried away there... cuz today, I think will be the turkey house beginning... I hope. Yesterday, we worked in the brothel and as Vick was shearing and clipping bunnies of their winter knots and tangles, I cleaned the winter's droppings, wood chips and hay from the floor and made everything fresh and new looking. It's really nice in there as you will see from the pictures below.
We have to go run a few errands also, but I hope to at least start the turkey house today to be ready for them when we acquire them. I'll try for a few pictures at the end of the day for this evening. If not, check here tomorrow for them. We're Off!
(not just a little either)



Remove Formatting from selection

Sunrise over the Pupskill By Lake Pond Inlet and duck pond...



Luke





Iggy




Bollero







The Bunny Brothel Screen Door





The Brothel









Grooming area with table








Table close-up



































































































































Remove Formatting from selection
Other corner of the brothel
Remove Formatting from selection


17880© Cluckin' "A" Critter Farm, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.