Sunday, August 1

Sun. Eve, Aug. 1st... Adding Links...Seems That is the Way of the World Now...

Remove Formatting from selection

Remove Formatting from selection
The "Writer From Within" Fan Page... is my latest place to write to folks who love to read at Facebook.
I suppose I need to invest some more time in learning how facebook really works. Next, it will be a following on Twitter.....What ever that is!!!
So now you know I'm a tech weenie from yesteryear.....I can shoot off an email or design a regular web site or a flash web site, but don't have an idea what a Twitter is!
Anyway, I was happy with my meandering around this morning in the post and wanted to share it with my facebook followers who might enjoy it.
So....Take a few minutes and visit my fan page on facebook. I felt I could place a few links there to the blog and vise-versa, which gives viewers another venue to read. Here is the link. Please, check it out and click on the "like it" vote if you please. I sure would appreciate hearing from you!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Writer-From-Within-Fan-Page/137933772905334?ref=mf
023014© Cluckin' "A" Critter Farm, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.