Wednesday, November 17

Evening, Nov. 17, 2010... As We Promised......The Update OF Today's Progress...

Remove Formatting from selection



Remove Formatting from selection
Well, since I promised pictures of what we accomplished today, here they are, along with the text describing our day. First, I finished the vinyl venting by installing the 1x2 strips and cut off the excess vinyl on both sides. It came out beautifully. I then started the ceiling trim on the plywood, but stopped to deliver eggs to the Green Dish at Freehold House and have lunch. Vick was working on the floor tile, but waited to do the grout until we returned from lunch. When we retuned from eating lunch and making a drop at the post office, Vick installed all the colored grout she had, but needed more, so she went to GNH Lumber in Greenville to get more. I was installing trim and battens, so I continued to work at that while Vick was gone. She finished with the new grout and I completed about ¾ of the outside work, which I will finish tomorrow morning when Nick, our helper arrives. There are three more battens to install...one of which I need to trim around the porch light. Once that is completed, all the work will then be internal...no more outside stuff, except mounting the stove pipe, but no more building stuff.
Below are pictures of our labors for the day...... It's getting fun again now.....

035115© Cluckin' "A" Critter Farm, LLC

I try to put text with the pictures, but Blogger is such a bastard program I waste a lifetime trying to get it work, so just enjoy thye pictures.................


Remove Formatting from selection
The trim is looking great, along with the battens.....
Remove Formatting from selection

Remove Formatting from selection



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.