Wednesday, November 10

Wednesday, November 10, 2010... We're Getting There...Slow But Sure......

Remove Formatting from selection

Remove Formatting from selection
We've been busy as a long tailed cat in a rocking chair factory the last few days. Despite the cold, which tears my knees apart, we made some pretty monumental strides. We installed rubber mats in the barns and cleaned and prepared and planned....But now, we have to go for a haircut before they lock me up for some wild animal roaming the farm...... I'll blog a more complete post later this afternoon or evening with pictures of our headway the last few days..... Stay tuned later today.....
034428© Cluckin' "A" Critter Farm, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.