Thursday, December 2

Thursday Eve, December 02, 2010...I Got Tired Of Waiting...Always Waiting...

Remove Formatting from selection

Remove Formatting from selection
Today, I got tired of waiting on these damned lazy kids to clean the barns. The old chicken and duck barn was filthy and the outside run was like a mud pit...Crap was ¾ of an inch deep and like walking on ice. I know it takes the young guys 2 to 2½ hours to clean, deodorize, disinfect and put down new wood chips. Pretty bad when I...a 60 year old fart...who has had two heart attacks, can do it completely...in just an hour or 1¼, as I did today! Vick always says that I put these kids and a lot of the men up here to shame when it comes to working. Almost everyone up here is so damned lazy it's ridiculous! Our world is in a lot of trouble if these are the leaders of the future.....

Even though it's not close to being anything new to see, I took a few pictures for you to see. It'll be a bit different after tomorrow if those pipes come in. The stove might be hooked up and ready to burn, unless we decide it will be easier to give Vick and Linda more room by moving the stove out of the way to do the tile work on the wall. I will install the outer pipe, stand and top cap, and then just stuff the opening inside with insulation until we decide to hook up the stove.

Man-o-man... Vick just got an email about ABC banning lapel pins depicting American flags from the evening news....They say that they feel ABC should remain neutral in their views about causes and such. I suppose they forget some of us know the Islamic Muslims own the damned thing! That's why a lot of the Islamic dirty deeds aren't covered in the news. Ahhhhhhh....don't get me going on those towel head killers..... It ruins my day immediately.

Well, I'm gonna go sit on the couch in front of the fire, because my ol back in aching...My knees are aching....And besides....Lifetime is showing Christmas Programs!!
See ya all later.....tomorrow evening to be exact!




Remove Formatting from selection
The back wall is done....
Remove Formatting from selection

Remove Formatting from selection
Working on the end too.....
Remove Formatting from selection


Remove Formatting from selection
Where the stove pipe goes through the wall
Remove Formatting from selection


035728© Cluckin' "A" Critter Farm, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.