Saturday, February 26

Saturday, Feb. 26th... Snow, Snow and More Snow...That’s It I’m Done Now.......


Remove Formatting from selection
I’m done! Tired of snow and all the other things prevalent to winter! I don’t want any more. I’m Finished ... Done... nada...nevermore...tired of it...won’t have it any longer!
I want SPRING....Spring....a time of mild breezes and the smell of flowers blooming... warm sunshine and the smell of grass.... trees and clean air. A time when you can walk outside, take a deep breath and feel like doing something positive.
Spring......and it’s just around the corner..... In exactly 23 days and it will be spring!
I’m looking forward to the approaching spring to melt this gazillion tons of snow we just got and return our lives to normal. We’ve hung in there and weathered the storms long enough. The yard....all around the farm looks like a salt mine! We have five and six foot tall piles of white everywhere you look. If it does this crap again, I have absolutely no place to put it. I have no more room and I can’t push the piles up any higher with the tractor.
We are puppy sitters from tonight until Wednesday..... Our friend Judy left Kat here while she treks to Florida for a few days and Linda is heading to the Pittsburg, Pa area early in the morning...so she is dropping Winston off at five Am when she heads southwest......
With two strange dogs, we will probably not leave the house until they leave with their owners again, because we wouldn’t want them to be alone here and missing their masters too. We’ll stay here and play with them and leave them out into the fenced in back yard area.
I guess I’ll put a few more items on eBay tonight and then work on adding more of Vick’s art to the web site and finish the shopping cart buttons so people can order prints of her work. There are a total of approximately 42 of her pictures on the site available in two different mediums and three different sizes.... Check them out sometime at http://www.skipwattbooks.com/skipwattbooks_011.com. She has some pretty outrageous paintings available there. I’m extremely proud of her work!




Remove Formatting from selection

Remove Formatting from selection


Remove Formatting from selection


Remove Formatting from selection


Remove Formatting from selection


Remove Formatting from selection


Remove Formatting from selection

037930Cluckin' "A" Critter Farm, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.