Saturday, March 26

Saturday, March, 26th... If I Were A Carpenter...And You Were My Lady.........


Remove Formatting from selection
So I think I'm gonna start singin' this song to Vick... "Would you have married me anyway...would you have had my baby?"

Jeeze, I feel like the carpenter in that song....especially with all the building that we've done and all the new building that we’re planning on doing, as soon as the weather begins to co-operate. We’ve ordered a small lumber order from Rudy Stemple’s Family Sawmill, up in East Berne. I ordered just what we need for the run in shed for the new alpacas...which will also close in the west side of the barn overhang, planning for the new barn expansion later. We’ll order enough to expand the stall areas to twice their present size...and then a little later, we’ll order enough to build the farm store also.
In another five days, we’ll pick up the first order of lumber from Stemple's and the post hole digger from one of two places. We’re still looking and investigating either a Woods or a Cub Cadet. So far, the Cub Cadet his won out, with a savings large enough to pay for the lumber order and fence posts.... That’s where it stands right now and will remain unless someone tells us they are no good or I find a reason why Cub Cadet quit making them. Until then, $800.00 is better than $1200.00..........
Monday, we will meet with the vet at Isabelle’s farm to have Bollero and Guiseppe looked at after she gelds and takes care of Rafiki for Dawna. We will then probably do some halter training with the new guys. It’s good to spend time with them, getting them used to the halter and walking on a lead. Joey does fairly well, but could be a little better.....but then so could Bollero too. He is a bit jittery when handled, but has a lot of potential if just worked with more, so either Vick or I will walk Bollero, so the other can walk Joey.
Yesterday we went to the Capital District Garden & Flower Show in Troy, NY. It was nice and we got a few pictures and a Video of some of the displays. The pictures are below and you can “Click Here” for the video which Vick shot from under the
Orsini Landscaping pavilion, in their display, which was in the middle of everything. Later, when we made our way over into the vendor area, we purchased a bottle of “Winter’s Nirvana”...a grape wine with Ginger and Honey, made by Pazdar Winery. Vick and I will enjoy tomorrow evening, along with a cheese platter as a birthday celebration. I kind of like celebrating my birthday with just Vick and me, sharing the evening in front of the wood stove, sipping wine and munching on some good Vermont Cheddar cheese. I can’t wait.......




Remove Formatting from selection


Remove Formatting from selection

Remove Formatting from selection

Remove Formatting from selection

Remove Formatting from selection

Remove Formatting from selection

Remove Formatting from selection

Remove Formatting from selection

Remove Formatting from selection


038471 Cluckin' "A" Critter Farm, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.