Tuesday, February 7

Tuesday, Feb. 7th.... Somewhere...Out There...The World Is Entirely Different...

Remove Formatting from selection




Remove Formatting from selection



It’s cold, windy and dreary outside this morning....as the thermometer begins to make its downward journey to sub freezing temperatures predicted for this weekend. Its 35° out there... far from the 50 or so degrees it was yesterday as we ran around without any coats! My hands hurt, along with my usual knees and occasionally, my back even gives me a jab. What a lousy life sometimes, right?
Yeah.....all these things going wrong...our bodies ailing...cost of medicines increasing...hell, prices of everything is increasing...no time to do the things we like...taxes increased so much we need to do some extra work to make ends meet and they are about to fray as we tug and tug to get those ends closer to meeting!
But stop to think...as I did when I quit typing and sipped my coffee, sitting here in my nice warm chair...in my nice warm house. All of a sudden, my perspective of the world changed within my mind and I began to think of everything differently.
There are places right now, buried in massive snow storms....frigid temperatures, far below freezing. There are places experiencing just the opposite...as flooding demolishes their homes as it did on the mountains here during hurricane Irene.
There are people barely clinging to life, as others around us loose their grip and are gone from our world. Daily...people are diagnosed with diseases and prognoses of graven promise, which they must face. Other places people wonder what they will eat today...or tomorrow and the next day. Where will they lay their heads, what will they eat and how will they cloth themselves to shield against the brutal weather.
Somewhere on this earth, are people who are always subjected to far worse than me and I’m ashamed to admit that I often forget that, as I complain about the actual wonderful, warm, safe, secure, comfortable life I actually live. Seldom do I really experience hunger...and when I do it’s because I was too busy to stop to eat. It certainly wasn’t for the lack of food, a place to cook it or a place to sit and enjoy it.
Yes, the taxes are way more than they used to be and our income is less than before, but I can still go out and perform some type of work to raise some extra income to meet the bills. There are those who cannot do that...no matter how bad it gets...and then there are those who will not work because they can get a free handout from the government, as they lounge around home goofing off. How sad!
We give aid to lazy loafers and allow others to perish in dismay without an ounce of aid. Why do we aid those in homes filled with computers, TV, iPhones, other fancy toys and are simply lazy, yet able to work...when we deny help to those with nothing...that are begging for help?
Why don’t we just shoot them and put them out of their misery? Then if they had anything at all......we could give that to the lazy loafers too!
On a new note....the last couple of days we spent at our friend Judy’s house replacing her countertop in the kitchen and replacing some broken tiles on the floor. Prior to that, we were helping our friend’s Shelly and Phil at their farm, doing odd jobs for them. Below are some pictures of their farm, the alpacas and Matilda the guard Llama. We have a picture of Standswell the horse that lives there too. Enjoy!!!!!

Remove Formatting from selection








Remove Formatting from selection

Remove Formatting from selection



Remove Formatting from selection



Remove Formatting from selection



Remove Formatting from selection



Remove Formatting from selection



Remove Formatting from selection
Remove Formatting from selection
Remove Formatting from selection
Remove Formatting from selection







045610 Cluckin' "A" Critter Farm, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.