Wednesday, May 9

Wednesday, May 9th... Lost Time Living and Trying To Control People...Not Good...















Yesterday was a lost cause for some...yet other’s benefited greatly. We began the day extremely early, as a family member was scheduled for outpatient surgery at St. Peters Hospital early in the morning. All went well there and they benefitted from the skilled hands of the doctor. Unfortunately the short procedure took most of the day, due to hospital protocol and so forth. We waited and were happy to leave with positive results. The rest of the day was spent lounging and recuperating from the early morning call.
Others were not so lucky. The president was in Albany yesterday and I couldn’t believe people stood in the rain to see him. Oh well, to each their own. I truly feel he wouldn’t think twice about stepping on or over any one of these people...were they to be lying in front of him, while on the way to advancing his agenda, but again...to each their own! My thoughts are mine and mine alone... and simply thinking followers of Obama had a rainy visit.
We went the other direction...far away from him and his costly entourage. He says nothing that interests me or leads me to think it is the truth! Marxism is not my thing and I’m not being judgmental of him, just his policies and perceived agenda.
I read in the news about poor Ol' Joe Biden getting the Democrats into trouble again with his statement about gays. Again...he judges innocent gays and the mainstream judges him. In his appearance Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press”, Biden gave his full support to same-sex marriage...a position conspicuously at odds with the public stance of his boss, president Obama, who is widely assumed to share Biden’s views, but who says that his own thinking is “evolving.” Not long ago, Biden condemed gays in so many words...
Although I do not like Joe Biden or Obama’s thoughts or policies, I question again, the motives behind everyone involved...Biden, Obama and the general public.
My question is why must everyone be judgmental of any decision made by any other person of this world? We all live in a freewill world, created by God and we pay our own way, as we stand judgment before him...the only rightful judge...after our life has ended here and we pass on.
I suggest we all except everyone’s decision as none of our business. We do not have to be gay if you choose not to be...and we have no right to condemn, nor judge anyone who has chosen that lifestyle. Vick and I have many gay friends who live their own lives and bother no one. They are sincere friends, who are there to help and support all their friends and would never forsake our friendship, nor take advantage of either her or me. They love God and worship him as any other person does, so why would I question their heavenly relationship with God or their decision about how they live their lives?
We are friends to all who desire true friendship and love our neighbors as we would love ourselves. If all persons of the world united and did the same, instead of seeking fame, fortune and power...imagine how wonderful this world would be!


If you like what we talk about and the pictures we show, why not become a follower? Join at the left by clicking on "Join this site". Also, feel free to leave a message anytime about anything I write. Skip


048295 Cluckin' "A" Critter Farm, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.