Wednesday, August 8

Wednesday, August 08, 2012... What A Day This Has Been...Hot & Sticky...















We went to the acupuncturist today for Vick and I sat in the car and read my kindle. Love having that hour and a half to read! When we got home we fiddled around and made dinner before going out to install the post hole digger. We both went to the turkey run, put the turkeys in for the evening and cut a gate on the barn end to eliminate walking fifty yards to the far end to enter the run. Now we can enter the new turkey house from the barn end, right next to the old gate and run where we now have the new turkey poults.

Here are a few more pictures of my son, his wife and kids during their visit. Enjoy...
Too Pooped to Pop....Time for a sleep....
My son Joe being the good Daddy.....
The Smore fire getting a good start.....
Granny Vick teaching daughter Christina to knit...
Got the hang of it and lovin' it...crocheting is next...

If you like what we talk about and the pictures we show, why not become a follower? Join at the left by clicking on "Join this site". Also, feel free to leave a message anytime about anything I write. Skip

050213 Cluckin' "A" Critter Farm, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.