Wednesday, October 24

Wednesday, October 24, 2012… Meanderings of The Mind and The Camera…













This morning I got out of bed with a severe backache…Duh, go figure. Seems like I have some new affliction every day, I’m not going to acknowledge them anymore. End of that crap…
I went out to release Gladys and Doodles from the bunny brothel this morning and just started snapping pictures left and right. In lieu of something more interesting…(judging by the lame number of viewers who read my blog anymore…) here are a bunch of pictures to fill you viewing pleasure. Writing becomes more and more of a chore anymore…I need some new material I guess.
Anyway, enjoy the pictures of things from around the farm…
One Damp, cold, rainy morning

Callie was on duty again and got this least weasel

This beautiful Ellie Steffen picture was a gift from her, to us!

Good morning Max!!!

Gladys in back and Doodles in the foreground...

Gladys exiting the barn this morning...

Call of the wild...and don't you forget it...

Gladys on the move

Doodles swimming over to Gladys

  Heritage breed (L)Meat turkeys (C) Bunny Brothel (R)
quality Picture Postcard Beauty...

To the left of the lake...

The breast of the dam...

Our Royal Palm Heritage Turkeys...

What a lazy bones day...

Fall view of hospice gift shop...

Fall Harvest completed...Looks pretty good.

Picture of total tranquility.....All OURS!

If you like what we talk about and the pictures we show, why not become a follower? Join at the left by clicking on "Join this site". Also, feel free to leave a message anytime about anything I write. Skip

051637 Cluckin' "A" Critter Farm, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.