Thursday, November 29












Today has been interesting…to say the least. Vick and I walked around the back driveway as a beginning to my future ½ hour walks the Doctor prescribed daily. It was a bit of a challenge, but I made it. It took about fifteen minutes, but my hips ached so that Vick agreed maybe we should start slow today and do the whole ½ hour tomorrow. I didn’t argue!
Prior to the walk, we put the gusset turnbuckles on the upstairs doors in the barn and I put the Christmas wreath outside on the front door above. We’ll see how well it lights up this evening when it turns on automatically. We should go to Kelly Pharmacy and pick up my prescription and then be ready for the therapist who called and said she was running a little late. After she goes, I’ll be shot for the rest of the day…I never knew stretching things beyond their capabilities or actually putting your leg over your shoulder and tucking it into your waist line can make you so tired…….Hummmmm….


If you like what we talk about and the pictures we show, why not become a follower? Join at the left by clicking on "Join this site". Also, feel free to leave a message anytime about anything I write. Skip

052531 Cluckin' "A" Critter Farm, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.