Wednesday, December 24

Merry Christmas Is A Phrase of Good Will Encouraging Worship.


This Christmas Eve will mean so much more to you if you take a few minutes to thank God for everything we still have and ask his blessings on what is left of this world. I’m sure that as our maker, Father and Lord of all living beings…he is sometimes quite disappointed in us as humans created in his image. It matters not if you are Jewish, Hindu, Christian, Native American or any of the other approximate 313 religions and denominations in the United States…you are worshiping the same God! I fail to see any reason for fighting and killing over believing in the same God. Take a few minutes today and this evening to rejoice in our God and the reason for this season. We’re all in this world together. Peace and good will to all my neighbors around the world and God bless this Christmas Eve.
Include a special prayer for all the sick and ailing people, those in the southern storm area of last evening and all poor, hungry and homeless people everywhere.
Merry Christmas…..

If you like what we talk about and the pictures we show, why not become a follower? Join at the right by clicking on "Join this site". Also, feel free to leave a message anytime…about anything I write. Skip

073426 Cluckin' "A" Critter Farm, LLC

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Skip and Vicki. You may not know but I am having a sad Christmas. I lost my only son to heart disease in Oct. He was 54. I have one daughter left. I am very thankful for her and my husband Ken. It would be better if I could sleep at night but alas that doesn't seem to be happening. I hope you two have a very blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Helen we are so sorry to hear of this sad news. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Much love
      Vicki and Skip

      Delete
  2. Hi Skip and Vickie. It has been ages since I visited any blogs but wanted to stop and say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very merry Christmas and a happy new year to you too. It was nice to hear from you. Vicki and Skip

      Delete

If you try to advertise on my comments section, I will delete your advertising. All comments must be posted in English or they will also be eliminated.